Serve with rice or corn tortilla chips for a gluten free snacking treat for parties and TV sports events. 1 tablespoon of lime juice is about half a squeezed lime and you can usually get 2 tablespoons of orange juice from squeezing half an orange. I like the basil for something different, if you want a more traditional salsa, use cilantro instead.
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno – diced
- 1 half diced medium white onion
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves – torn into pieces
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- Combine ingredients into a medium bowl
- Serve and enjoy! Also keeps well in the refrigerator if you want to make it ahead of time.